Tell Your Story Video Challenge
VIDEO CHALLENGE DETAILS
• This contest is open to students enrolled in any secondary CTE course/program or members of Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs) in Alabama.
• There is no limit to the number of entries from each program/school.
• Entries may be submitted as teams or individuals. Entry teams must consist of students all from the same school.
• Videos submitted by 5:00 PM CST on Friday, November 16th will be included in the contest, with the prize awarded at JLDC.
• Entries will be accepted on a rolling basis.
• All videos submitted become the property of the Alabama CTE Leadership Council and may be used for publicity and promotion purposes. Credit will be given to video creators.
Key Contact (Teacher)
Twitter Handle of Chapter/Program/Creator
Student(s) [Full names of each participant in the video]
Student Eligibility (Check All That Apply)
Video contest entries must be uploaded online. (video length should be 2-3 minutes)
Provide a public link to the video for the judges here:
Do Not Fill This Out